Russian invasion of Ukraine

Did you read the article?

It's very pro Ukrainian, and makes the exact same point you do!

„Our soldiers had to die to prove to others that we’re worth supporting,“ says Illia Ponomarenko, Ukraine’s renowned wartime journalist. He regards several of his own friends’ deaths as „sad but inevitable“ – all to foster belief in Ukrainians and the country’s fundamental Europeanness, which not all Western Europeans believed before.

As to Russian funded, I've not come across the publication before, but I did take the precaution of checking their Wiki page before posting a link. That doesn't at all suggest what you imply, indeed, the exact opposite.

Don't worry about it.

I did the same search and it suggested it was part of a Russian satellite network.

If it isn't, it isn't.

Belgorod,Russia get's hammered for a while,and.........

"I propose to the State Duma to recognize the countries in Europe and the United States as sponsors of Ukrainian terrorism. They not only supply the Kyiv regime with deadly weapons, but also fight with Russia via national battalions," said Oleg Golikov, a member of the State Duma from the United Russia.

Slava Ukraini.

Ukrainian forces advancing from Bilohorivka,Luhansk Region towards Lysychans'k and Severodonetsk,Luhansk Region.
About 7km away.
Its 27th Infantry Brigade and there is 5 Russian camps in front of them,1 being Chechen.
They aint stopping for nothing!!!!

Slava Ukraini.

Belgorod,Russia get's hammered for a while,and.........

"I propose to the State Duma to recognize the countries in Europe and the United States as sponsors of Ukrainian terrorism. They not only supply the Kyiv regime with deadly weapons, but also fight with Russia via national battalions," said Oleg Golikov, a member of the State Duma from the United Russia.

Slava Ukraini.
FbqE7YqXwAgDJPc.jpg

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.