Russian invasion of Ukraine

Hilarious comments from the drunk.
If Ukrainian troops are cannon fodder then goodness knows what Russian troops are
(1:7 casualty ratio from Ukrainian to Russian forces).
I seen 1 knobhead claim 120k Ukrainian soldiers dead,and 490k wounded for life.

Slava Ukraini.

I dont know what anyone else thinks.
That IMO,has not caught fire in 1 area,multiple fires,i think.

Slava Ukraini.
Not sure on this one. But a definite up tick in stuff happening behind enemy lines. I speculated a wile back that it should be fairly easy for Ukraine to get people into Russia to cause some trouble given many will speak Russian and have Russian family.

"Neutral" Switzerland benefited a lot from Nazi gold and art confiscated from Jews who then lost their lives.

And, when found out long after the fact, fought like hell against returning any of it.

Yep no more swill chocolates for me and although I did want a Rolex.. fuck that.. I'm fine with a Seiko!
The Swiss are the lowest of the low, the scavengers that feed on the death of others….melted gold from fillings, life savings, family heirlooms….they took it all in WW2

Last edited:
The Swiss are the lowest of the low, the scavengers that feed on the death of others….melted gold from fillings, life savings, family heirlooms….they took it all in WW2
Have had a few discussions on this with the wife and extended family as she's Swiss and there seems to be general apathy towards it with an additional kick back to the UK's empire/slave trade history etc

Flying over to Zurich soon for Christmas so will make sure I kick every fucker I meet in the **** or bollocks and remind them they just got battered by Portugal in the W.C. and that they're still harbouring the terrorist Phil Collins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.