Russian invasion of Ukraine

Disagree on that proposition. Yes it is a useful consequence that Putin has provided an opportunity to test western weaponry whilst exposing inadequacies in Russian but to extrapolate that to a deliberate strategy is far fetched imo.
So why does Zekensky have to almost beg for weapons. We are seeing hospitals deliberately targeted and little children dying.
I fully understand why NATO forces cannot put boots on the ground but we can give him everything he asks for.
We have failed to stop Russia acting as violent thugs since 1945 because we were scared of nuclear war. Now they are murdering civilians and we make Zelensky beg. If we've got it, let him have it.

So why does Zekensky have to almost beg for weapons. We are seeing hospitals deliberately targeted and little children dying.
I fully understand why NATO forces cannot put boots on the ground but we can give him everything he asks for.
We have failed to stop Russia acting as violent thugs since 1945 because we were scared of nuclear war. Now they are murdering civilians and we make Zelensky beg. If we've got it, let him have it.

Personally I think Zelenskyy would ask for more even if he got everything 10 times over. This isn’t a dig in any way, it’s reality that they can always use more and it’s his job to push for more in this situation.

I don’t however think that they are stretching this out to test new weapons as in the grand scheme of things, we have not given any new weapons bar maybe the new ghost drone. HIMARS is some of the newer stuff and that was from the 90’s ( with upgrades revisions granted )

Personally I think Zelenskyy would ask for more even if he got everything 10 times over. This isn’t a dig in any way, it’s reality that they can always use more and it’s his job to push for more in this situation.
Yeh perhaps you are right but I am sick of seeing dead or injured children. They have no say in any of this madness. Putin needs to be stopped as quickly as possible, no fucking about.

Well the USA are ploughing billions of $ in and it’s not universally popular in the states.We are the smaller 2nd contributor. The big EU countries Arecibo doing little and imo are hedging their bets to ensure if Putin wins or even draws they will get the gas turned back . on.

SnoopyEmotionalAlligator-size_restricted.gif

KOS Review - Day 289:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.