Russian invasion of Ukraine

A young lady,at 28,a medic......years do not matter in Ukraine at the minute,sadly.
Young lady's funeral.
RIP......Slava Beauts......Heroyam Slava.

FlQma5MXgAM3g4-.jpeg.jpg

Explain "Genocide" to me please.

SLAVA UKRAINI.
The civilian casualty ratio in the Ukraine war is 6.8%. This compares to a ratio of approximately 50% for the Iraq war. Though I’m not sure why I’m explaining this to a literal bot whose only purpose is to regurgitate poorly concealed propaganda on a football forum. I hope you’re getting paid.

Last edited:
The civilian casualty ratio in the Ukraine war is 6.8%. This compares to a ratio of approximately 50% for the Iraq war. Though I’m not sure why I’m explaining this to a literal bot whose only purpose is to regurgitate poorly concealed propaganda on a football forum. I hope you’re getting paid.
I’m guessing you’re hoping that everyone’s forgotten that you were advocating that Ukraine and the west should have given in to Putin’s ludicrous demands at the start of this war, and that you were blaming the west for the Russian invasion. You were full of shit then and you’re full of shit now.

Lucky for you. Sadly the vast majority - at least 75% support this invasion.
Is that the same kind of support that was for the Russian annexing of parts of Ukraine by Ukrainians literally forced to put an x in a box at gunpoint who weren't at all happy when they were liberated by their countrymen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.