Russian invasion of Ukraine

The civilian casualty ratio in the Ukraine war is 6.8%. This compares to a ratio of approximately 50% for the Iraq war. Though I’m not sure why I’m explaining this to a literal bot whose only purpose is to regurgitate poorly concealed propaganda on a football forum. I hope you’re getting paid.

1 word covers this. And that word is skewed… ( I used a more offensive word )

There should never be a lessening of civilian deaths in any conflict ( by all sides )

1st year of the 2003 Iraq war, 12k Iraqi civilians killed. By both sides, the insurgents killed a lot too. Later years the vast majority was insurgents that ended up forming ISIS

1st year of Ukrainian war is at 17k caused by Russian forces and that’s not including the cities of Mariupol etc where there is an estimated 21k civilian deaths.

You seem to have taken the very lowest Ukrainian estimates and the very highest Iraqi estimates over about 18 years ( including western and insurgent activity )

Last edited:
The civilian casualty ratio in the Ukraine war is 6.8%. This compares to a ratio of approximately 50% for the Iraq war. Though I’m not sure why I’m explaining this to a literal bot whose only purpose is to regurgitate poorly concealed propaganda on a football forum. I hope you’re getting paid.
At the risk of being thread banned, it's worth it to say...

...you are a complete fucking dickhead, and you can shove your false equivalences up your arse.

Oh, we have another pet.
I will love him and squeeze him and call him George.

Last edited:
Nonce enabler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.