Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don’t know where these figures are from, but caution is advised. Germany publishes source info which includes a section for ‘from storage’ and figures for ‘from Czech republic’. Both of these categories are actually Russian gas. Between them they are 20-30% of total.

Good documentary on BBC2 following a small Ukraine unit.
It was a great documentary, it really showed what is happening in Ukraine. Normal people from all walks of life, teachers, police officers, etc, volunteering to fight for their country.
The show also highlighted just how much Ukraine still needs our help, they are short of weapons, ammunition, and military training.

Great to see Germany getting some +ve press on Ukraine for once. Seems Switzerland are the villains of this piece, but again Germany looking to ramp up capacity to provide the rounds. Also great to get an insight into how western allies are working so collaboratively to get ammunition and launch capability from different countries to Ukraine.

Belarus tractor plant in St Petersburg is on fire.

Slava Ukraini.

Makes sense. Seriously tractors have been a bit of key weapon, at least in the early part of this war, I think the “Tractor Brigade” really raised the morale in Ukraine and this fire (if caused by Ukrainian forces) would certainly raise a wry smile on many in Ukraine and her allies.

About the 4th time I've mentioned Belarus today,but this is just bizarre.I genuinely need some help,as I can't figure it out.

Lukashenko has been rambling about building their own ports and trading out of them,rather than use another countries ports.
Does he actually know where Belarus is?

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.