Russian invasion of Ukraine

BBC have been knocked for their coverage in Ukraine throughout this thread - when really BBC provides excellent analysis, news constantly and journalists on the front line since the start of this war
Do you work for the BBC? You big them up more than you do West Ham.

About the 4th time I've mentioned Belarus today,but this is just bizarre.I genuinely need some help,as I can't figure it out.

Lukashenko has been rambling about building their own ports and trading out of them,rather than use another countries ports.
Does he actually know where Belarus is?

Slava Ukraini.

This guy seems to be sure that Russia will attack from Belarus again soon.

Problem is NATO has so far designated Western made Tanks as Offensive weapons and its against NATO doctrine to provide offensive weaponry.

They seem fine with upgrading and supplying older soviet tanks held by old USSR countries mind you then back filling supplies to those countries.

My personal opinion is if Belarus get involved on the ground then Tanks and the like will be supplied very quickly. Id expect that we are probably training Ukrainian crews on them now and probably have been for a while so they would be ready to roll immediately.

I saw a lecture some time ago by an ex head of MI6 (or a section thereof). Forget his name. He said we must not run away with the idea that Ukraine can sweep the Russians out of Crimea. Russia is building and training a force to stop that happening and we won’t know exactly its size and capabilities until it is mobilised. Just a word of caution: there is still a long way to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.