Russian invasion of Ukraine

Delivered from Germany last couple of days....

20 APWKS 70-mm missile launchers, 2 BREM,1 Oshkosh M1070, 7 tracked machines,63 pickup trucks,17 8x8 trucks,8 reconnaissance UAVs, 36,400 woolen blankets,27 anti-UAV systems,30 drone detection systems.

Slava Ukraini.
I think they’ve realised they can cope now without Russian oil, gas and coal and have thought ‘fuck it, time we helped Ukraine out properly here’.

I think they’ve realised they can cope now without Russian oil, gas and coal and have thought ‘fuck it, time we helped Ukraine out properly here’.
I think that’s a fair point. If they had cut off Russian fuel imports without alternatives lined up it could easily have led to power cuts, economic carnage and civil unrest. Now they’ve achieved zero Russian fuel it makes sense that they’re now all in.

About the 4th time I've mentioned Belarus today,but this is just bizarre.I genuinely need some help,as I can't figure it out.

Lukashenko has been rambling about building their own ports and trading out of them,rather than use another countries ports.
Does he actually know where Belarus is?

Slava Ukraini.
In WW2 Hitler promised to give parts of Yougoslavia to Bulgaria so they could have access to the med.

Same vibes.

I agree,stuff will be getting sent long before it is announced.
Maybe some countries don't want to announce they are supplying weapons.
I know for a fact,there are 2 Patriot batteries sat in Poland,and have been for about 6 weeks now.....and only last week I think,the US said they were thinking about sending them,and this week said it's in progress of being sent.
Pretty sure there is a shit load of gear it Romania as well.
Have a look at the pic I posted last night of the Bradley IFV.
They also "thinking about" sending them ;)

Slava Ukraini.
Süddeutsche Zeitung reporting Vice chancellor Habeck announced a "qualitative step forward" in Ukraine weapon supply and a soon decision on German tanks, from industry stocks.
It's expected to be about Marder. We'll see.

If Ukraine really wants to kick out all russians this year they obviously need more armoured mobility. AMX, Bradley, Marder. Makes sense.

Süddeutsche Zeitung reporting Vice chancellor Habeck announced a "qualitative step forward" in Ukraine weapon supply and a soon decision on German tanks, from industry stocks.
It's expected to be about Marder. We'll see.

If Ukraine really wants to kick out all russians this year they obviously need more armoured mobility. AMX, Bradley, Marder. Makes sense.
Lost in translation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.