Russian invasion of Ukraine

It may not be, we'll see.

I kinda have insider knowledge, there is certainly a threat of milder weather again next week, especially in the south, maybe less so in the east.
Im just going off the norm mate.
"Rasputitsa" happens early to mid March.
I do know,Avdiivka was seriously baltic the last couple of days.

Slava Ukraini.

Believe that if you want to.
Various websites track what is sent from each country and the amount spent is tracked here:
If that data is correct and the German contribution to the EU institutions is proportionate to its GDP compared to the overall EU GDP, then Germany are way ahead of us when you add a quarter of the EU contribution to the independent German contribution.

All this additional equipment seems like the rest of the world has decided that this must stop and stop ASAP. There is no negotiating with ruSSia, the only thing they understand is violence and aggression. Could be an interesting few months coming up.

If that data is correct and the German contribution to the EU institutions is proportionate to its GDP compared to the overall EU GDP, then Germany are way ahead of us when you add a quarter of the EU contribution to the independent German contribution.
A shitload more,or less,will be being delivered,or not delivered than what is being made public knowledge,IMO.

Slava Ukraini.

Things seem to be hotting up again. Hope this dreadful business will be soon over. The whole thing is absolutely tragic. So much unnecessary loss and pain.
Absolutely mate, but as the defenders and not the aggressors I'll be fucking shouting for Ukraine. While simultaneously mourning every death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.