Russian invasion of Ukraine

Mi-24 Helicopters....ive not heard of one being shot down yet...has any or do they have any in Ukraine?
Very large gunship...they call them "flying tanks"
Ukraine does have some of them.

Slava Ukraini.
Mi24 is the hind isn’t it. Used to volunteer at a helicopter museum that had one was my favourite piece there

Seems Macron has given up on his mediation attempts and is now sending more stuff to Ukraine so I wouldn’t worry too much about the French. Even Hungary are beginning to realise they’ve been stitched up by Putin after supporting him. Putin basically just has Iran in its corner supplying shit drones which get shot down 95% of the time. Would be good if China and India got off the fence though but I suspect China have their own agenda that may well include expansion into Eastern Russia once Russia are too weak to do anything about it.
When even we're choking to get involved on Ukraine's behalf imagine the western revolves strength in this war. On the fields, the hills, the beaches

They have the benefit of receiving said allowances because they had the opportunity to contribute through taxation. They are perfectly entitled to that.

They had the opportunity to contribute through taxation thanks to the sacrifices and help of the Allies during the second World War. To begrudge Ukraine receiving similar help and opportunities is a rather ignorant, xenophobic and entitled opinion.
This post. All my love

Mi24 is the hind isn’t it. Used to volunteer at a helicopter museum that had one was my favourite piece there
Was effective in Afghan till mujahadeen were supplied stingers. It has a flaw in its design that means its exhaust heat isn’t dissappated by its rotors, so it’s very susceptible to intelligent missiles.
It’s also a mini transport, so lots of power wasted on moving that part around.
The newer replacement Ka-50/52 isn’t a mini transport, so packs a bigger punch in a more compact body.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.