Russian invasion of Ukraine

We should give the Russians more nukes; given their recent track record they'll likely blow themselves up.

On a more serious note, I am quite disappointed that attention has been on NATO to rectify the situation whilst the UN has gone by unscathed in criticism. Aside from tutting and approving sanctions they've done little in sending an actual military presence to repel the invaders. Had the entire UN agreed to send a large scale Peacekeeping operation to conduct a 'special military operation', Putin's NATO excuse would fall flat as he'd basically now be fighting against the entire world.

The UN is useless nowadays with its 5 perma members and veto power.

It's a holdover from the WW2 era that doesn't exist anymore and should go the way of the League of Nations.

the British part is true. It was on politics live a couple of weeks ago. More women going into prostitution because they have no money
My wife asked me whats for dinner and to put the heating on....need i go on :)
She just said dinner smells nice,what is it...i said a yankee candle.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm fucking doing this.. posting a Rogan interview since Rogan is a fucking dolt, but Peter Zeihan is not!

And this interview shows quite clear, concise and objective perspective here and the West's strategy.

Well worth a watch guys.

Good commeht from Peter ZeihN, who's comments on this war have been top notch from day one.

My wife asked me whats for dinner and to put the heating on....need i go on :)
She just said dinner smells nice,what is it...i said a yankee candle.

Slava Ukraini.
My wife came home absolutely knackered after working the streets all night
I asked "how much did you earn?"
"£30 and 50p" she replied
I then asked "Who gave you 50p?"
She said "they all did"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.