Russian invasion of Ukraine

Scumbag wagners wearing UAF clothing to get close to positions and attack, fucking despicable what I just watched.
just watched it myself , either no markings or ukraine markings , those poor fuckers were saying we are on your side and both got blasted from close range

just watched it myself , either no markings or ukraine markings , those poor fuckers were saying we are on your side and both got blasted from close range
Scumbag wagners wearing UAF clothing to get close to positions and attack, fucking despicable what I just watched.

The russians have set the bar so low with the atrocities they have carried out in this war with systematic torture, raping, murdering of civilians in cold blood, forced deportation of children and bombing of civilian infrastructure that this latest sad act doesn't even touch the sides.

A completely failed state

Hopefully correct as he would be a high value asset for future prisoner swaps for Ukraine

hang-suizide.gif

To be fair,Ukrainian special ops painted "Z" etc on vehicles,to get behind lines......its war,and some will use any tactic they can.

Slava Ukraini.

To be fair this isn't dueling pistols at dawn, this is war. You never wanna fight fair. You wanna sneak up behind your enemy, and club 'em over the head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.