Russian invasion of Ukraine

To be fair,Ukrainian special ops painted "Z" etc on vehicles,to get behind lines......its war,and some will use any tactic they can.

Slava Ukraini.
a close up video of the ukrainians in that foxhole one surrendering the other a bit confused ,shoot them in the face and release the video , not sure i would of been as offended if it was russians on the other end

To be fair this isn't dueling pistols at dawn, this is war. You never wanna fight fair. You wanna sneak up behind your enemy, and club 'em over the head.

It is prohibited to use the insignia or uniforms of the enemy while engaging in attacks or in order to shield, favour, protect or impede military operations. If captured out of uniform, soldiers are at risk of being treated as spies or unlawful combatants.

Except it is a war crime.

It is prohibited to use the insignia or uniforms of the enemy while engaging in attacks or in order to shield, favour, protect or impede military operations. If captured out of uniform, soldiers are at risk of being treated as spies or unlawful combatants.

Except it is a war crime.

Why don’t they just make wars a crime. Saves all the nuances.

I thought you were allowed shoot people caught in the wrong uniform without committing a war crime yourselves.

I wonder if us sending tanks is linked to a possible Russian second mobilization/draft?
You could be right you know.

Also a video has landed on YouTube showing the yanks unloading all sorts of armour in a Dutch port.

Normally the USA keeps a lot of kit in Europe already, but this was an extra 1200 pieces of kit including tanks and artillery.

In the video they interview a soldier who also stated they were unloading kit in 2 other ports as well.

They are either sending a very big signal to the Russians or they no something is coming?

a close up video of the ukrainians in that foxhole one surrendering the other a bit confused ,shoot them in the face and release the video , not sure i would of been as offended if it was russians on the other end
Im not saying its rigjt mate,none of it is.....but the reality is,its happening,on both sides.

Slava Ukraini.

You could be right you know.

Also a video has landed on YouTube showing the yanks unloading all sorts of armour in a Dutch port.

Normally the USA keeps a lot of kit in Europe already, but this was an extra 1200 pieces of kit including tanks and artillery.

In the video they interview a soldier who also stated they were unloading kit in 2 other ports as well.

They are either sending a very big signal to the Russians or they no something is coming?
There is over 1,200 pieces of NATO equipment going to Poland and Lithuainia.....its all going through Dutch ports.....NATO flexing a bit of muscle,me thinks.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.