Russian invasion of Ukraine

HSE was attacked here in Ireland in the middle of Covid and we’re still recovering from it.
We’re lucky that the vaccination program was on a different server to the testing and the rest of the health service, but it caused and is still causing havoc.

Sickening bastards. The attack was traced to Russia.
Twats

You don't need much computing knowledge to make an attack look like it's coming from somewhere it's not. As Russia Is the big bad it's the easiest one to pin it on.

We read so much about all this nasty bastard stuff from the Russians but ignore all the nasty bastards stuff from the US exposed by Snowden and Assange. It wouldn't surprise me if GCHQ had a skin in this game too.

You don't need much computing knowledge to make an attack look like it's coming from somewhere it's not. As Russia Is the big bad it's the easiest one to pin it on.

We read so much about all this nasty bastard stuff from the Russians but ignore all the nasty bastards stuff from the US exposed by Snowden and Assange. It wouldn't surprise me if GCHQ had a skin in this game too.

Wrong forum...

You want this one.

as a government organisation, we weren’t advanced enough to actually go out and attack other nations, that’s why we are now investing massively in this area.

Mentality wise, basically. We have been very slow on the uptake.
I feel like these so called cyberwars have been happening for years.

So it's pretty much open season on cyberspace.

It seems to be something very British how we never prepare for a threat until we've had it.

I feel like these so called cyberwars have been happening for years.

So it's pretty much open season on cyberspace.

It seems to be something very British how we never prepare for a threat until we've had it.
Yep, been going on for a while and we’ve done the old British values of protect instead of attack, that’s where I think it’s changing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.