Russian invasion of Ukraine

not so long ago there were No's for Javelins, HIMARS, Patriots, Abrams tanks. let's give him some time
True,old Joe does sometimes get his missiles mixed up with his missus and his HIMARS crossed with his haemorrhoids

I can't figure out the situation at Bakhmut.
Russians attacking from North,East and South,also trying to push from the South West,towards Ivanivske.
Bakhmut is a "fortress",it does not break!!!!....is it some sort of ballsy trap?.....it's like Ukrainian forces are letting them advance???
Anyone any ideas?.....or is it just getting too much??

Slava Ukraini.

Watched the BBC documentary. What an insecure nation. Some of the rhetoric is puerile. My dad’s harder than your dad. Sad as fuck.
Much of that insecurity stems from the number of invasions Russia has experienced across its lengthy, low-lying borders throughout history. Very much a part of the Russian psyche. For good or bad. It could be that Putin is exploiting this to justify the assault on Ukraine. In fact he is.

Much of that insecurity stems from the number of invasions Russia has experienced across its lengthy, low-lying borders throughout history. Very much a part of the Russian psyche. For good or bad. It could be that Putin is exploiting this to justify the assault on Ukraine. In fact he is.
I get that and have absolutely posted in those terms previously. There is a counterpoint to that perspective though. They’ve never been conquered. It’s pretty much an unconquerable country. So why the insecurity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.