Russian invasion of Ukraine

I can't figure out the situation at Bakhmut.
Russians attacking from North,East and South,also trying to push from the South West,towards Ivanivske.
Bakhmut is a "fortress",it does not break!!!!....is it some sort of ballsy trap?.....it's like Ukrainian forces are letting them advance???
Anyone any ideas?.....or is it just getting too much??

Slava Ukraini.
Apparently the Russians have improved their tactics. This might be a reflection of that, i.e. they think they can finally win this battle.

Watched the BBC documentary. What an insecure nation. Some of the rhetoric is puerile. My dad’s harder than your dad. Sad as fuck.
Have you watched traumazone on BBC I player yet? Russia through late 80's to 90's. What a corrupt, backward country. Would appear all this is due to the fact the government decided to give vouchers to their citizens so they could buy shares in the nation's industrys, Obviously a few people bought up all the vouchers and proceeded to buy all the country's industry, giving rise to the oligarchs. Very interesting watch.

I can't figure out the situation at Bakhmut.
Russians attacking from North,East and South,also trying to push from the South West,towards Ivanivske.
Bakhmut is a "fortress",it does not break!!!!....is it some sort of ballsy trap?.....it's like Ukrainian forces are letting them advance???
Anyone any ideas?.....or is it just getting too much??

Slava Ukraini.
Them Ukrainian forces must be both mentally and physically exhausted mate.

Them Ukrainian forces must be both mentally and physically exhausted mate.
I’ve just read they won’t be able to hold out much longer Russian reinforcements coming in numbers , some Ukrainian soldiers don’t want to fight anymore mentally and physically like you say it’s taken it’s toll hope the article is wrong

I’ve just read they won’t be able to hold out much longer russia reinforcements coming in numbers , some Ukrainian soldiers don’t want to fight anymore mentally and physically like you say it’s taken it’s toll hope the article is wrong
Warriors them lads mate, just give Ukraine the works now and finish this. Yes they will threaten Nukes again but if it happens it happens fcuk all we can do anyway had enough of the Russian bellends now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.