Russian invasion of Ukraine

Well, we bought Gomez so who's the next cheap buy as obviously he's not currently the man for the job.

Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov has called for an independence referendum to be held in the Polish region of Silesia. He said Russia should give “organization assistance” to such a referendum and that he’s in favor of a military operation to “de-nazify” and “de-satanize” Poland.

Slava Ukraini.
I would imagine the polish response as just to laugh

Before this started, I wouldn't have believed Ukraine would have done this well. I thought the war would only last a couple months. But now, Putin's only way out is to nuke or give up. And his military is too weak to start a bigger global war. So, I hope he gives up before he does more damage.
I think he is too dernged to give up now, his ego couldn't take it.

Just watched a drone bomb 2 russians who were in a creek, broke the guys neck and you watch him drown in HD unbelievable. Should be shown all over russia, what an awful way to go almost felt sorry for him.
Just watched the vid. Had and continue to have no sympathy for the demise of any Russian invading Ukraine, even this fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.