Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just watched a drone bomb 2 russians who were in a creek, broke the guys neck and you watch him drown in HD unbelievable. Should be shown all over russia, what an awful way to go almost felt sorry for him.
i wondered what his problem was, i only saw him in the water, thought his kit was weighing him down

Apparently,rumours are rife amongst Russian defence lines,there is a plot to escape/desert/ whatever........defence lines in Crimea.

Slava Ukraini.

Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov has called for an independence referendum to be held in the Polish region of Silesia. He said Russia should give “organization assistance” to such a referendum and that he’s in favor of a military operation to “de-nazify” and “de-satanize” Poland.

Slava Ukraini.
Ah bollocks it's the next region over so I wouldn't get a say :-(

Regarding the creek video, yesterday seemed to be heavy on the particularly graphic releases all round.

Ah bollocks it's the next region over so I wouldn't get a say :-(

Regarding the creek video, yesterday seemed to be heavy on the particularly graphic releases all round.

russians lost alot of men,teens and elderly in the past 24 hours, their tanks get knocked out and then the drones fly in and finish off the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.