Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wouldn't it be good if the armies of Russia and Ukraine said f*ck it - shook hands and the lot of them went off to Turkey/Syria and helped save people under buildings and who are hungry and cold.

Sorry to go all 'John Lennon' but it's what I think.
Skipping off, hand in hand with daisies in their rifle barrels isn't how it works in the real world unfortunately. Nice thought though.

Zaluzhnyi has to have something up his sleeve regards Bakhmut,or I'm hoping he has.

Slava Ukraini.

My guess is that the plan is to continue using it as a mechanism to kill as many Russians as possible, at the lowest cost in Ukrainian lives and materiel, whether territory is defended or not.

But I know bugger all!

Something going on in Kaliningrad, 2 US and 1 UK military surveilance planes flying round it this afternoon.
Think it might be summat to do do with Zelensky's visit.
The Russians sent an aircraft full of FSB to Kaliningrad.......maybe just keeping an eye on them?

Slava Ukraini.

Would imagine the Russians would love to shoot down his plane
That's why he wasn't in "his" planew, he flew to London on an RAF transport plane, the sort that have been in and out Rzesow almost daily for nearly a year. Not sure how he will get to Paris and Brussels (did wonder if it might be by Eurostar), and then someone will return him to Poland.

When he went to the US, they did both trips on US government planes.

russia sure as shit won't be shooting at any of these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.