Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wouldn't it be good if the armies of Russia and Ukraine said f*ck it - shook hands and the lot of them went off to Turkey/Syria and helped save people under buildings and who are hungry and cold.

Sorry to go all 'John Lennon' but it's what I think.
No Russia need to fuck off out of Ukraine
Why would you want to shake hands with murdering rapist cunts who have invaded Ukraine illegally fuck Russia and fuck putin cunts

Wouldn't it be good if the armies of Russia and Ukraine said f*ck it - shook hands and the lot of them went off to Turkey/Syria and helped save people under buildings and who are hungry and cold.

Ukraine armies are helping their own people under buildings from constant Russian bombardment

Yes would that be lovely. Perhaps they could sit down and have cucumber sandwiches with the same Russian soldiers who killed their children and raped and killed their wives.

You could also invite the same Russian soldier to meet your wife and kids.

You fucking turnip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.