Russian invasion of Ukraine

Another minimum 1030 Russian dead day yesterday - probably twice that at the monent in reality.
That's the equivalent of 0.333% of the conscripted mobiks every day 1% every 3 days, 10% every month. 50% in 5 months.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that no amount of mobilisation etc can possibly backfill this level of losses (and the accompanying materiel losses), and a breaking point has to come, whether from command, mutiny or political pressure from relatives back home.

But maybe they can, who knows.

Svetlana or what ever her name is, you definitely would wouldn’t you. She’d probably kick you out of bed if you whispered sweet nothings like ‘NATO main battle tanks’ in her ear.
If you said that while fucking.....reminds me of the old joke about calling your wife by her younger sisters name....bucking bronco sex.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that no amount of mobilisation etc can possibly backfill this level of losses (and the accompanying materiel losses), and a breaking point has to come, whether from command, mutiny or political pressure from relatives back home.

But maybe they can, who knows.
It's been reported - though with some large amount of skepticism - that Russia is posed to bring 500,000 new troops into the conflict. If true, such an overwhelming deployment of new forces might tip the balance in Russia's favor.

It's been reported - though with some large amount of skepticism - that Russia is posed to bring 500,000 new troops into the conflict. If true, such an overwhelming deployment of new forces might tip the balance in Russia's favor.
What are they giving them to fight with Spud guns & Pea shooters?
Conventionally, they are screwed and Pukin knows it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.