Russian invasion of Ukraine

Because the midget nonce **** has nuclear weapons, sadly and is fucking insane. If it wasn’t for that I believe NATO would have smashed Russia months ago.

Somehow Putin needs to be eliminated without it coming back to the US or NATO. Russia is so corrupt I can’t believe there aren’t people there who could kill him if the west paid them enough, through a third party, blame it on terrorists, gangsters, an accident, whatever.

Be poetic if it was the 6th floor window.

Because the midget nonce **** has nuclear weapons, sadly and is fucking insane. If it wasn’t for that I believe NATO would have smashed Russia months ago.
Where though? The sheer size of Russia makes it almost impossible to conquer (which is ironic given Russian’s pathological paranoia around the topic) so all the Russian army would need to do (as they have done previously to great effect) is to retreat and invite NATO onto them, which is pretty inconceivable for lots of reasons.

So given that, where would the conventional smashing take place?

Where though? The sheer size of Russia makes it almost impossible to conquer (which is ironic given Russian’s pathological paranoia around the topic) so all the Russian army would need to do (as they have done previously to great effect) is to retreat and invite NATO onto them, which is pretty inconceivable for lots of reasons.

So given that, where would the conventional smashing take place?

Well, in the hypothetical scenario where they have no nuclear weapons, then I would imagine by destroying key strategic points (ports, weapons factories/storage sites, military bases, etc) to damage their ability to fight and demoralise them into surrender or at least negotiations.

Unfortunately because of the spectre of reality which would be world destruction it’s impossible to realistically contemplate. Hopefully there are other ways to remove the pricks from power in Russia or destroy their forces so much in Ukraine they’ve no ability to continue.

The Swiss government will not confiscate frozen Russian assets. The Federal Council noted that such actions would violate the country's Constitution. Banks also opposed the confiscation, because it could violate property rights and "undermine Switzerland's status as a financial centre" In particular, bankers called it a "death sentence".

Slava Ukraini.

The Swiss government will not confiscate frozen Russian assets. The Federal Council noted that such actions would violate the country's Constitution. Banks also opposed the confiscation, because it could violate property rights and "undermine Switzerland's status as a financial centre" In particular, bankers called it a "death sentence".

Slava Ukraini.

there was never a chance in hell that the Swiss would do much past freezing assets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.