Russian invasion of Ukraine

Summat hit again at Kadiivka......Ukrainian forces deffo well inside Kreminna,both Luhansk Region.
Another 715 Russians,now takes the total to over 150k put to sleep.
Quiet a few Russian positions hit on the Left bank of the Dnipro,with a lot of Howitzer position targeted.
Mentioned Ukrainian forces crossing the Dnipro again yesterday,and since early morning,up to 19 Russian Aircraft have been in the air over the Southeast.
As always,Bakhmut,is just carnage.
Russia claims they intercepted 10 Ukrainian drones heading for Crimea,so fuck knows what caused all the damage.

Slava Ukraini.

Just been reading Ukraine forces are close to being fully encircled in Bakhmut. I wonder what the command are doing hopefully they have a cunning plan otherwise those poor brave soldiers are gonna get twisted up.

Chechen leader Kadyrov,apparently ill and critical.
Don't shoot the messenger please.

Slava Ukraini.
Was going to post that yesterday but suspected it was just wishful thinking so refrained - fingers crossed

This however is a first for russian state tv - not understanding russian i'm not sure if it's a spoof with the subtitles, if true I suspect this poor man has been learning to fly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.