Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just been reading Ukraine forces are close to being fully encircled in Bakhmut. I wonder what the command are doing hopefully they have a cunning plan otherwise those poor brave soldiers are gonna get twisted up.
Don't believe all you read. Yes it's tricky but encircled no. A whithdrawl would take place before encirclement happened.

Last edited:
Watched either cnn or sky reporting on a young ukranian girl that was put on the stage at that big putin rally last week and told to follow a script thanking the russian soldiers for taking them from mariupol, she said a bit im sorry i forget what to say , then a group of kids had to hug the soldiers for taking them from their homes and families in mariupol, sick as fuck

Watched either cnn or sky reporting on a young ukranian girl that was put on the stage at that big putin rally last week and told to follow a script thanking the russian soldiers for taking them from mariupol, she said a bit im sorry i forget what to say , then a group of kids had to hug the soldiers for taking them from their homes and families in mariupol, sick as fuck

Yep pure made up sickening propaganda, thanks for killing my parents and saving me from some neo nazi football hooligans.

Forgive my ignorance but is this group killing their own?
I don't know much about them,TBH.
They are said to be from Ukraine and have an allegiance to AFU.
But if they was from Ukraine,why would they be called The Russian Volunteer Corps?
Either way,if it is them,I don't know what they think they will gain.
I'm all ears if anyone can explain.

Slava Ukraini.

Russia continues its mission of purging every Ukrainian.

Direct strike on another apartment building far from the front line

Will Russian Nukes still work?

Generally speaking, maybe. the US had issues maintaining there nukes due to the skills on how to make some of the materials needed to maintain being forgotton due to people dying and skills not transfering.

If that issue happened to the US, a country that spends a lot on maintaining there military hardware, its going to have happened to Russia. That being said. even if 50/75% of Russia's nukes are out of action. they will have more than enough!.

Yep the half life of a radioactive bomb would be about 30 years.

USSR brokeup in 1991. We're 32 years after that.

With tons of corruption.. I too think the situation could be as comical as:

Other than the warheads and targeting info,the US and UK systems are identical, including operation, maintenance and support
No they aren't. Just the bits that get the missile payload into orbit are the same.
The subs are different though the launch tubes are the same but the re-entry section and warheads are UK (Aldermaston) designed and built.
The rentry section and each mounted warhead is taken apart, reassembled and tested (without payload) on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.