Russian invasion of Ukraine

I watched this because of my background and there is a lot of speculation on his part, particularly with the Trident system we have

Not sure what your meaning with regards to our trident system? he doesn't mention it?

Yep, there was lots of speculation, but all in all He's just basically saying that if the US had issues. odds are Russia had more, but even then it doesn't matter as they have enough that will still work.

I guess the main assumption he makes is that the Russians ( and anyone else ) use the same processes that the US did.

Not sure what your meaning with regards to our trident system? he doesn't mention it?

Yep, there was lots of speculation, but all in all He's just basically saying that if the US had issues. odds are Russia had more, but even then it doesn't matter as they have enough that will still work.

I guess the main assumption he makes is that the Russians ( and anyone else ) use the same processes that the US did.
Other than the warheads and targeting info,the US and UK systems are identical, including operation, maintenance and support

GUR called the information about the clash in the Bryansk region "a continuation of Russia's transformation, its purification and liberation from Putin's dictatorship."

nsoSV-ORznvleYeB.jpg

50,000 dead Russians in the last 58 days

To put that in perspective at this rate they’ll reach 250,000 dead a week before Wimbledon.

There is stuff circulating that would suggest,the events earlier in Bryansk,was actually the Russian Volunteer Corps and not a false flag.
Crazy if true.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.