Russian invasion of Ukraine

As petrusha stated earlier in the thread, he isn't seeing much day to day change at the moment.
Or at least the changes aren't that disruptive.
That is assuming he is truthful or isn't being sanctioned/monitored.

I would have hoped the average Russian was far more intelligent to realise the lies they are being fed. But it seems i was wrong. Even those who know what is going wrong aren't strong enough or don't care to do anything about it. The decent Russians have been suppressed into silence.

"The collective west" doesn't want to invade Russia. NATO is a defensive organisation BECAUSE of the likes of Russia.
My original thoughts on Russia was that apart from being a bit dated in technology, that they were an emerging and intelligent country, that just needed some freedoms to realise their true potential. (like the space program)

Now i see them as a insecure/paranoid war mongering nation. That their military was/is a sham.
That they had a shot at freedom, but chose to re-shackled themselves when things got hard after the fall of the USSR.

I've gone from having no opinion to wanting the nation to fail...(so they no longer pose a threat)
Yep.. and I told you that most likely just more time is needed to kick in.

KOS Review Day 383 - Russian leaders fighting like rats in a sack..

Xi going to Moscow...
Should be interesting or indeed possibly world ending. These international political events don't happen without pre arranged outcomes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.