Russian invasion of Ukraine

Are western tanks that much better than the modern Russian ones? Won't the shoulder launched NLAW missiles still take them out assuming the Russians also have these.

Genuine question as I am surprised that so few tanks could change things as people are saying. But freely admit I'm not up on these things.
I think the reason people are optimistic about this is because tanks have been largely absent from this battle hitherto and so a Ukrainian presence of tanks will potentially make a big difference. The Russians may be short of anti tank missiles and much else besides. I am no expert, perhaps those who are might wish to comment.

Russian assaults at Bakhmut have reduced drastically,whilst Ukrainian counters have increased.....IT...IS...COMING.
I did post 4-5 weeks on 2 fronts.....might be a bit sooner,the way things are going.
They have been ground down!

Slava Ukraini.
Heroyam Slava! All those names will be written in the hearts of the future Ukrainian generations!

Are western tanks that much better than the modern Russian ones? Won't the shoulder launched NLAW missiles still take them out assuming the Russians also have these.

Genuine question as I am surprised that so few tanks could change things as people are saying. But freely admit I'm not up on these things.
Got to question what the role of tanks are from now on. With drones and shoulder launched missiles on the scene they are easy prey.

Birds of Magyar,now working from about 5km West of Pisky,Donetsk Region.
Seem to be concentrating on Avdiivka and more central Donetsk.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.