Russian invasion of Ukraine

So let’s get this right . China has sights on invading Taiwan but is shitting itself as the USA has employed several destroyers and Carriers in close proximity and the utter prick that is Putin has totally fucked up the invasion of Ukraine…….. China and Russia are the modern day Laurel and fucking Hardy !!!

The game changes.
Are western tanks that much better than the modern Russian ones? Won't the shoulder launched NLAW missiles still take them out assuming the Russians also have these.

Genuine question as I am surprised that so few tanks could change things as people are saying. But freely admit I'm not up on these things.

Are western tanks that much better than the modern Russian ones? Won't the shoulder launched NLAW missiles still take them out assuming the Russians also have these.

Genuine question as I am surprised that so few tanks could change things as people are saying. But freely admit I'm not up on these things.
modern western tanks are far superior to anything russia has
In the gulf war, the Iraqi’s were using russian tanks and they didn’t achieve one kill against coalition forces

and I think the German Leopard tank is better than the Abrams

Posted about this area above.....its the way to go.....not many Russians knocking about.

Slava Ukraini.

I hope you’re right but not so convinced. It was a few months back but there was a map with Russian defensive position and that route was one of the most heavily concentrated areas. Probably due to the fact an attack there makes so much sense

In the gulf war, the Iraqi’s were using russian tanks and they didn’t achieve one kill against coalition forces

The Bradley’s( and other armed APC’s ) were taking tanks out a lot too. The main thing is the combination of APC’s and tanks. Tanks defend the APC’s while the APC’s defend the tanks.

Training is crucial for this to work as planned.

Some interesting videos on YouTube tonight from Kanal 13 claiming the Russian assault on Bakhmut is petering out .

Thanks for posting that link. Very informative. Amazing how all Abrahams tanks can effectively communicate automatically with each other and share targets etc.

Thanks for posting that link. Very informative. Amazing how all Abrahams tanks can effectively communicate automatically with each other and share targets etc.
I believe there was one Leopard tank crew lost in the gulf War
They were killed by a shock wave from a huge mine and since, the seats have been redesigned so that rather than being bolted to the tank, they have a suspension system that will absorb and cushion shock waves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.