Russian invasion of Ukraine

His very own defence secretary threatened us with this scenario a couple of days ago. He wouldn't have done that without Putin's say so.

Their bonkers news presenters have also been calling for London to be nuked for ages now and even a couple of days ago they were going on about some ludicrous scenario where one bomb can apparently submerge our entire island and wipe us off the face of the Earth. Putin is obviously comfortable with all this garbage, albeit dangerous garbage.
Thanks for the warning, going to take my record collection upstairs now

Someone on here mentioned yesterday that Wagner were reducing its opperations in Ukraine as the Russian army was refusing to resupply them. the main aim for Wagner was Bakhmut so the fact that everything is dropping off there is a sign that info was right.

Weren't they supposed to have taken it by Xmas? Only its nearly Easter and it ain't happening

What's your view on its validity, personally I think it is Bollocks?

It's total bollox, you can't take anything these Russians say seriously.

The west needs to be turning the screw and giving Ukraine whatever it needs to remove the Russian invaders from its territory. Remove the freedom for all Russians to travel in the west. The world will be a much better place once Putin and his ilk have gone.

His very own defence secretary threatened us with this scenario a couple of days ago. He wouldn't have done that without Putin's say so.

Their bonkers news presenters have also been calling for London to be nuked for ages now and even a couple of days ago they were going on about some ludicrous scenario where one bomb can apparently submerge our entire island and wipe us off the face of the Earth. Putin is obviously comfortable with all this garbage, albeit dangerous garbage.
It must be true, they had a little video animation and everything that looked like some computer graphics from a 1980s Bond movie.

Just a thought after a few light refreshments. What, exactly have ruSSia brought to the world's community? Besides death and destruction I cannot think of anything else. Any suggestions??

Edit, I forgot fear!

Last edited:
Just a thought after a few light refreshments. What, exactly have ruSSia brought to the world's community? Besides death and destruction I cannot think of anything else. Any suggestions??

Edit, I forgot fear!
Chemistry (including the periodic table as well as the discovery of vitamins and stem cells(without which we wouldn't have modern day genetics)), countless literary masterpieces, Tchaikovsky's music, the world's first parachutes and spacesuits, space travel in general, they've a good claim on both the radio and the television and less solid ones on the airplane and lightbulb, organ transplants, the nuclear power plant... I could go on all day really.

Oh and don't forget Tetris.

Shower of malignant cunts nowadays though tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.