Russian invasion of Ukraine

The 3rd most dangerous man on the planet

Let that video sink in.

The West would make way for an autocratic rule. It’s our own fault though, we sold ourselves and the next step is that world economics dictates where our future lies.

Is GB going to be a closed state in the future, is that what you want?

Please take the trump conversation to a trump thread in the political forum, it's of no interest here.

Thanks.
Trump has played an integral part in the story of Ukraine, russia and NATO and will continue to pay a central part if he is allowed to run for presidency. If he wins or looks like winning (god forbid) the dynamics of this war will change drastically in terms of mission completion time lines.

he’s arguably more dangerous than putin due to what he has at his military dispospsal and The influence the US has over nato with Trump at the helm will effect our European security. i am pretty certain that Ukraine will have been sold out by Trump to putin and we wouldn’t be having these discussions but talking about the oppression of Ukraine with a russian puppet government in charge.

Trump has played an integral part in the story of Ukraine, russia and NATO and will continue to pay a central part if he is allowed to run for presidency. If he wins or looks like winning (god forbid) the dynamics of this war will change drastically in terms of mission completion time lines.

he’s arguably more dangerous than putin due to what he has at his military dispospsal and The influence the US has over nato with Trump at the helm will effect our European security. i am pretty certain that Ukraine will have been sold out by Trump to putin and we wouldn’t be having these discussions but talking about the oppression of Ukraine with a russian puppet government in charge.
Spot on AlgarveBlu.

If Trump gets his hands on power, then this war in Ukraine is over and Ukraine will be overwhelmed.

The only way Ukraine has any chance is for the US to continue to support them.

I dont watch the news nowadays. But I do watch this guy, he gives a good appraisal of the current situation and a fair enough prediction of how things might play out in the immediate future. He doesnt upload enough though.

Very clear exposition of the current situation and its significance.
Thanks for posting, I have subscribed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.