Russian invasion of Ukraine

Utter nonsense.

Like every other tin pot dictator he’s all fur coat and no knickers.

He knows the moment he does anything of the sort all bets are off and the full weight of NATO is going to obliterate Russia.

Likewise his one ally in China (who aren’t really an ally at all anyway, they are playing both sides to suit themselves) will turn on him if he does that.

Russia have absolutely fuck all to gain by nuking anybody.

If it were up to me I’d call his bluff tomorrow and have NATO jets over Ukraine.
Whilst you may very well disagree with the post it is by no means utter nonsense. I remember someone on here saying something like "there's absolutely no way hes going to invade Ukraine". That post didn't age well and I hope yours doesn't fall into the same category. But whatever happens there is absolutely nothing in the post you're arguing against that is "utter nonsense".

Evening Update:

From the Chinese perspective NATO may have shown plenty of Unity but also the limitations as to getting Boots on the Ground etc (with Taiwan firmly in mind)
They aren’t limited at all as soon as anything hits a NATO country they’d be in, Taiwan is the same, they aren’t part of NATO, I also highly doubt they’d get involved anyway I expect it would be the USA and no doubt the U.K. would get drawn in as we always do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.