Russian invasion of Ukraine

Amnesty International tweeting utter shite once again.

Well she's basically using whataboutism to give Russia a free pass, where was the condemnation of all the children Russia has stolen or any mention of what Russia has done?

Classic Whataboutary.
Not surprised.
I cancelled my monthly subsciption last year when they spouted shite about Ukraine then without absolutely condemning Russia.
They haven't changed.

Last edited:

Classic Whataboutary.
Not surprised.
I cancelled my monthly subsciption last year when they spouted shite about Ukraine then without absolutely condemning Russia.
They haven't changed.

Tbh honest not much to disagree with there but take the point that criticism of the Russian state has been somewhat ambivalent

Tbh honest not much to disagree with there but take the point that criticism of the Russian state has been somewhat ambivalent
You can take it one of two ways. They’re saying that either the west does the same for everywhere where there’s human rights abuses or the west leaves Russia to do whatever it wants because they say it’s no different to everything else so why treat it as special.

It’s bollocks. Ukraine is a full scale unprovoked invasion by one sovereign state to another. Every other example is far more complex.

Bakhmut%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20March%2028%2C2023.png

Every day the Russian yellow areas are increasing. Miraculously Ukraine is still holding Bakhmut but for how long?

Bakhmut%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20March%2028%2C2023.png

Every day the Russian yellow areas are increasing. Miraculously Ukraine is still holding Bakhmut but for how long?
It’s getting desperate for sure. Needs a major counter offensive with drones, planes, new tanks etc to keep them at bay or push them back a little. Don’t see much point to doing any of that though. May as well booby trap the place to high heaven and get the hell out of there in my book. As soon as the Russians move in…BOOM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.