Russian invasion of Ukraine

it took him 30 years and many thousands of lost innocent lives to understand that. you don't deal with russia

Whenever folk talk of a negotiated peace, it comes back to this: Russia can’t be trusted to abide by any agreement it signs. The only form of negotiation they understand and respect is force. And that is why they have to be forced out of Ukraine.

I wish there was another way, but there isn’t.

Whenever folk talk of a negotiated peace, it comes back to this: Russia can’t be trusted to abide by any agreement it signs. The only form of negotiation they understand and respect is force. And that is why they have to be forced out of Ukraine.

I wish there was another way, but there isn’t.
Folk seem happy to think Ukraine should concede territory in any peace agreement. Any western concession to Russia will only embolden Putin.

Ok,wild,wild guess here...Bakhmut seems to be filling up with more Ukrainian Forces.
Ukrainian forces are on the outskirts of Berestove,24,km Northeast of Bakhmut.
They are also on the outskirts of Kurdyumivka 11km South of Bakhmut.
Those in Bakhmut push East,Northeast and Southeast...there is enough there to do this.
Those at Kurdyumivka push Northeast and those at Berestove push Southeast = massive amount of Russians encircled or fucked.
As I said,wild,I know,but they been defending Bakhmut for a reason,and the amount of soldiers there says summat gonna happen.

Slava Ukraini.

Ok,wild,wild guess here...Bakhmut seems to be filling up with more Ukrainian Forces.
Ukrainian forces are on the outskirts of Berestove,24,km Northeast of Bakhmut.
They are also on the outskirts of Kurdyumivka 11km South of Bakhmut.
Those in Bakhmut push East,Northeast and Southeast...there is enough there to do this.
Those at Kurdyumivka push Northeast and those at Berestove push Southeast = massive amount of Russians encircled or fucked.
As I said,wild,I know,but they been defending Bakhmut for a reason,and the amount of soldiers there says summat gonna happen.

Slava Ukraini.
Is it located as a point for a huge counter offensive? We hear that the city is not strategically important.

Is it located as a point for a huge counter offensive? We hear that the city is not strategically important.
Maybe it was always where they intended to launch the counteroffensive from, and why Ukraine defended it so stridently; or maybe it’s acquired such significance that it became the natural place. Given Russian losses, to launch an effective counteroffensive from Bakhmut would be psychologically devastating, and for the Russians, hugely divisive, given the politics associated with the attempt to take it this winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.