Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ok,wild,wild guess here...Bakhmut seems to be filling up with more Ukrainian Forces.
Ukrainian forces are on the outskirts of Berestove,24,km Northeast of Bakhmut.
They are also on the outskirts of Kurdyumivka 11km South of Bakhmut.
Those in Bakhmut push East,Northeast and Southeast...there is enough there to do this.
Those at Kurdyumivka push Northeast and those at Berestove push Southeast = massive amount of Russians encircled or fucked.
As I said,wild,I know,but they been defending Bakhmut for a reason,and the amount of soldiers there says summat gonna happen.

Slava Ukraini.
Famous Madyar yesterday posted a video of Donetsk

Is it located as a point for a huge counter offensive? We hear that the city is not strategically important.
It's not strategically important anymore,and hasn't been for months,which is my point mate.....They are holding on for something.
Summat big,IMO,is gonna come out of Bakhmut.
I could obviously be wrong....it's very strange.

Slava Ukraini.

It's not strategically important anymore,and hasn't been for months,which is my point mate.....They are holding on for something.
Summat big,IMO,is gonna come out of Bakhmut.
I could obviously be wrong....it's very strange.

Slava Ukraini.
Can’t see you lot wasting resources and people for no reason. Something is gonna happen, the wise don’t attempt offensive operations in that part of world in winter. Spring is the time to kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.