Russian invasion of Ukraine

I saw Zelenskyy said that only 5 people in the world know the details of the counterattack which suggests it’s a while off yet. Might be more like June than the rumoured May date.
I wonder who the 5 are.
I'd guess at himself, his deputy, his head of security, Biden and America's top battle strategist.

I saw Zelenskyy said that only 5 people in the world know the details of the counterattack which suggests it’s a while off yet. Might be more like June than the rumoured May date.
Zelensky said no attack without enough weaponry. Patience needed.

What many of us on here argued against from the outset of this war when quite a few posters back then cited NATO expansionism as being a probable cause for the invasion - worth repeating now though

What many of us on here argued against from the outset of this war when quite a few posters back then cited NATO expansionism as being a probable cause for the invasion - worth repeating now though

The trigger for the war was Ukraine attempting/declaring to sign up to nato though want it? Donbass etc themselves didn't want to. It was a schism between the people in the east of Ukraine and the people in the west of Ukraine... from what iv read looking at background news articles from 2014 onwards anyway.

But tbh I thought the Finland joining nato thing was evidence that putin has quite royally fucked up the political landscape for his country and the surrounding countries. I don't think he wants to make anything of it because the rotw (and more importantly those around him) would tell him it's your fkin fault.. I dont think he wants to highlight it.

Just my opinion though based on what iv read.

The trigger for the war was Ukraine attempting/declaring to sign up to nato though want it? Donbass etc themselves didn't want to. It was a schism between the people in the east of Ukraine and the people in the west of Ukraine... from what iv read looking at background news articles from 2014 onwards anyway.

But tbh I thought the Finland joining nato thing was evidence that putin has quite royally fucked up the political landscape for his country and the surrounding countries. I don't think he wants to make anything of it because the rotw (and more importantly those around him) would tell him it's your fkin fault.. I dont think he wants to highlight it.

Just my opinion though based on what iv read.
Great Post. Can you please expand on the signed agreements recogning Ukraine territory and boarders in agreement with Ukraine giving up the nuclear weapons. This is never spoken about but. In my humble opinion, is the most important thing about this war and ruSSias view of the rest if the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.