Russian invasion of Ukraine

There's 2, the man who never was is the original black and white one. Operation mincemeat was remade last year.
By the way it's not on Netflix I've just checked, cos I want to watch it as well.
Watched it a few months ago and enjoyed it. One thing that particularly struck me was how much society, and the disposition, manners and ways of people interacting socially has been subject to change in the last eighty years - to the extent where the two worlds are barely recognisable as being from within a lifetime of each other.

Watched it a few months ago and enjoyed it. One thing that particularly struck me was how much society, and the disposition, manners and ways of people interacting socially has been subject to change in the last eighty years - to the extent where the two worlds are barely recognisable as being from within a lifetime of each other.
I've seen the old one years ago. Very good. Not seen the new one yet. Not sure which is supposed to be the more accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.