Russian invasion of Ukraine

I've seen the old one years ago. Very good. Not seen the new one yet. Not sure which is supposed to be the more accurate.
It’s fairly ponderous and slow to get going I guess, but worth a watch. 7/10.

Like the guys who have been working on the power stations in Ukraine, it shows that wars aren’t just fought (and won) on the frontline.

Yeah. His estimates of Russian deaths by looking at actual funerals was quite an insight. Nowhere near as high as Ukraine estimates obvs but still massively high even compared to when they were in Afghanistan.
That’s if you can believe those stats. I start from the premise that you cannot believe or trust anything Russia says or does.

It’s fairly ponderous and slow to get going I guess, but worth a watch. 7/10.

Like the guys who have been working on the power stations in Ukraine, it shows that wars aren’t just fought (and won) on the frontline.
Not forgetting those involved with manufactoring, supply and logistics....a nightmare keeping the frontline guys with kit I would imagine

Yeah. His estimates of Russian deaths by looking at actual funerals was quite an insight. Nowhere near as high as Ukraine estimates obvs but still massively high even compared to when they were in Afghanistan.
I'd say actual funeral numbers should be treated as a low benchmark, considering how many dead will be still technically MIA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.