Russian invasion of Ukraine

Do you know what the word ‘surprise’ means?
Yes! It can mean many different actions on the ground which come as a surprise e.g. bombing the Kremlin, playing MOTD theme at high volume, shouting “Banzai!”. Why would a spokesman say it will be a surprise if we are just talking of timing and location?

Yes! It can mean many different actions on the ground which come as a surprise e.g. bombing the Kremlin, playing MOTD theme at high volume, shouting “Banzai!”. Why would a spokesman say it will be a surprise if we are just talking of timing and location?
I’m going with suggestions two and three as a combo.

I suspect that the more information that Ukraine can get out there, the more worried and thinly spread the Russians will be when it comes.

Whatever they say in public, I wonder how worried Russia is that there's a looming counter attack with a huge number of trained soldiers, tanks, missiles and god knows what ...... and they don't know when or where it will come.

Maybe another day/weekend/week of potential disinformation before something big happens.

You'd see the debris in the air from the initial impact though surely, no way I'm driving headlong into something like that. Wouldn't have to even be a bomb, could be a water or gas mains.

Maybe. from a few hundred meters away, behind other cars and maybe keeping an eye on the guy doing a uturn is as that 1st impact could be easy to miss.

there's no way they would have missed the lights going off mind you. but would some street lights going off make you stop driving....

I think they mean it will surprise people regards the scale of it.
I posted yesterday that the fuel depot's had been filled across the entire fronline.....it will be a huge offensive.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.