Russian invasion of Ukraine

I will guess......
Melitopol----> Sea of Azov----> Puts Crimea out of the equasion.
Coast of Sea of Azov,South of Melitopol and the bridge is gone.

Slava Ukraini.

I could be wrong but I’m fully expecting ATACMS will appear at the start of any counter.

No evidence to suggest it but it would make sense to throw the Russians into disarray right at the start, and could hit the bridge from near front lines.

I could be wrong but I’m fully expecting ATACMS will appear at the start of any counter.

No evidence to suggest it but it would make sense to throw the Russians into disarray right at the start, and could hit the bridge from near front lines.
Would be nice mate,dunno though.
Coast of Azov and we could hit the bridge with Vilkha,no problem.

Slava Ukraini.

Not sure if that has the accuracy to be honest, 10-30m accuracy. GLSDB maybe.
Id settle for GLSDB.....Not 100% on Vilkha stats.
I know it fires a volley of 12,and can be programmed to hit 12 different targets in 12 different locations from 1 burst of 12.....300mm with 250kg payload........fire 60 at the bridge and a good few would hit.....bridge is just short of 230m wide...i think.......Tuzla island.

Slava Ukraini.

I see Vlad's NATO recuritment is going well again.

Now that Finland has joined, and Sweden is thinking about it, Jens Stoltenberg has said that all members of NATO have agreed that Ukraine should join.

This is shaping up to be one hell of a long Russia-NATO border!

TBF Ukraine now has all our weapons so makes sense to have them join ;)

I see Vlad's NATO recuritment is going well again.

Now that Finland has joined, and Sweden is thinking about it, Jens Stoltenberg has said that all members of NATO have agreed that Ukraine should join.

This is shaping up to be one hell of a long Russia-NATO border!

I’ll be astonished if Turkey and Hungary sign off on that. Have they really given their stamp of approval?

Tbh I’d be up for booting Hungary out and having Ukraine take their place.

I’ll be astonished if Turkey and Hungary sign off on that. Have they really given their stamp of approval?

Tbh I’d be up for booting Hungary out and having Ukraine take their place.

Thats what is being said.

one big point tho is "after the war". lots can change then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.