Russian invasion of Ukraine

nazi cunts

FudQjbtWwAIXAfp

An extreme example of friendly fire no doubt.

Stolen from WW2 stories the one I remember concerns American forces it goes something like this

When the Germans bomb the English duck.
When the English bomb Germans duck, but when Americans bomd everyone ducks.
In the Iraq war, the allies lost just one aircraft. A British plane, squawking the correct call sign, using the designated corridor, shot down by you know who.

An extreme example of friendly fire no doubt.

Stolen from WW2 stories the one I remember concerns American forces it goes something like this

When the Germans bomb the English duck.
When the English bomb Germans duck, but when Americans bomd everyone ducks.
I remember asking my Dad was he afraid of the Germans, he said no but terrified of the Americans

Last edited:
What's wagner's end game here?
Are they in it purely for the money or are they hoping to keep captured land for themselves and start their own country?
Given the likelihood of Putins eventual collapse, I reckon they're positioning for taking his place rather than their own country, but I'm a KFA in this regard

In the Iraq war, the allies lost just one aircraft. A British plane, squawking the correct call sign, using the designated corridor, shot down by you know who.
As I've mentioned before, my neighbour's dad was shot down over Normandy whist flying a Typhoon - with the correct allied markings - by a Mustang, who mistook him for a bf109! He spent a while in a pow camp for his troubles.

54th brigade again with some Hoolywood quality captured and edited footage.

If the Allies implemented something similar in Afganistan, Taliban forces might have been sufficiently eroded as a fighting force in a year. But I suppose the US and British generals prefer wasting billions F-35s to £1K drones.

54th brigade again with some Hoolywood quality captured and edited footage.

If the Allies implemented something similar in Afganistan, Taliban forces might have been sufficiently eroded as a fighting force in a year. But I suppose the US and British generals prefer wasting billions F-35s to £1K drones.

Incredible that, how effective them drones were, doing fucking trickshots at one point. See how much better trained them soldiers were. If I was in that trench I'm shooting my sergeant dead and surrendering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.