Russian invasion of Ukraine

You can’t jump out of a plane and deploy a parachute when you’re hurtling to the ground in a fireball at 600mph.

Same reason they don’t just provide passenger jets with parachutes.

Anyway I hope those Russian paras lived just long enough for the terror and pain to set in, the fucking cunts.
I know Johnny ; )

People have to separate the fact that our owner has been great for the club but the rulers of the UAE are a massive bunch of authoritarian cûnts.

Absolutely this but I’ve just woken to the news the UAE abstained on the vote last night and that is an incredibly disappointing thing for them to do, in fact I struggle to get my head around it.

Going to get pelters regarding the UAE abstaining. Football not important in the grand scheme but it’s not a great look to be fair and will shine a light on City.

I try to not mix politics with my football, but this has stung a bit.
The only thing that surprises me is that people are surprised by anything connected to the UAE. They’ve turned us into a great football team. Plenty of utter twats have put lots of money into football clubs throughout history. Ours just happen to have more of it than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.