Russian invasion of Ukraine

I went to Cyprus for the 1st time in November, liked it so much, went back in March, and should have gone again this month.
Previously I had experience via my company that Cyprus had issues with Russians … ‘dodgy gangsters’ - and this was over 10 years ago.

Visiting the place, and casually discussing Russians and influence, it was as far as I could ascertain complete ‘yeah they are rich ignorant bastards’
Only London has more espionage going on apparently. Been like that as you say for years . Easy place to wash and hide cash is probably the main reason. Top food and sunshine to boot .

A lot of Russians moved to Spain permanently in recent years ( and Cyprus, London, Florida etc) - because they could afford it and they no longer liked the direction their country was heading.

If it's easy to avoid as air travel then it needs doing.
Where Iive in Spain it's holiday time as usual for Russians.
Seems all they do is travel via Turkey and arrive as normal.
I can't for the life of me understand why their visas haven't been stopped. It seems they're given out to all and sundry and extended ones at that. I want to see what the cunts do when I ask for a visa for my missus. Thailandia? Que risa!! And 30 years a permanent resident here...

If it's easy to avoid as air travel then it needs doing.
Where Iive in Spain it's holiday time as usual for Russians.
Seems all they do is travel via Turkey and arrive as normal.
We don’t get many at all here in the Algarve, they wouldn’t get a warm welcome here as the Ukrainians are the second largest migrant population after the Brazilians.

I'm getting told Ukrainian Forces are advancing at Zolotarivka,Donetsk Region.
Strange this one,as it's about 25km slightly Southeast of Donetsk.
Anyone elaborate????

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.