Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's not just the British Forugn Office though is it ?
It was. They created the UAE, it was formerly a British protectorate. At first the UAE was effectively an overseas arm of the British state. No more. They seek to develop their own nations and assert their own political interests. The people they co-operate with are US universities, South Korea, Japan and India. they want to train up their own people as fast as possible and that is the purpose of their nuclear and space programs

I want not just the yanks everyone to stand up to this **** and show him he can’t bully the world if he fires any sort of nuke Russia will be destroyed as well he is a clever fucker who think by threats he can do what the fuck he wants where does it end
I think we are especially bothered by this because it's on the doorstep of Europe and frankly Ukrainians look like us. If they were a bit further away and brown or yellow we'd probably just shake our heads, shrug our shoulders and think it's not good but ultimately get on with our lives. We take exactly the same stance as India/UAE are here on various conflicts and atrocities around the world every day.

Feel genuinely sorry for the people of Ukraine. But as outsiders, the way I see it it’s literally NATO and the West causing trouble on one side vs an egotistical and expansionist Russia on the other side.

As always we are just pawns in geo politics and the west also has blood on their hands.

It's not just the British Forugn Office though is it ? Plenty of other countries that they have "an excellent relationship" with have managed to register their disgust at this formally in the UN. The weasel words of their representative are just that if you aren't prepared to back a unified response by voting. Putin's regime will certainly view it as being supportive.
Comes a point when the blue tinted specs need to be cleaned a little.
United were getting dogs abuse yesterday for the Aeroflot deal but apparently nothing to see with the UAE / City connection and abstention from the UN vote .

Feel genuinely sorry for the people of Ukraine. But as outsiders, the way I see it it’s literally NATO and the West causing trouble on one side vs an egotistical and expansionist Russia on the other side.

As always we are just pawns in geo politics and the west also has blood on their hands.

Another for the ignore, pathetic wum attempts.

Modern anti tank missile systems have reduced tanks and other armoured vehicles to nothing but mobile coffins.

Ukraine has been prepared for this invasion knowing full well Russia was all about huge numbers of armoured vehicles and tanks and I’ve little doubt they are suffering huge losses from this capable, stand off systems that ourselves and NATO have pumped in.

Anyone else picking up vibes from Washington that, even if Russia attacked a NATO partner, the US wouldn't want to get involved in a war with Russia?

I'd be appalled if the U.S. would ever WANT a war with Russia.

Doesn't mean they wouldn't defend NATO members. That would be unthinkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.