Russian invasion of Ukraine

This church is now a Russian base in Melitopol.....C'mon boys,if i know....

Oleksandro-Nevsʹkyy Sobor.​

Slava Ukraini.

caption.jpg

The BlueMoon "surrender monkey" interpretation seems to be the opposite of how most analysts have viewed the speech.

Saying we will negotiate with Putin if he's still there is merely the blindingly obvious.
I know you love the EU, but really, Macron has been an arse and he has finally realised how badly this has gone down in Eastern Europe.
But he clearly has just talked the talk.
It's time he walked the walk - HE HASN'T so far.

I know you love the EU, but really, Macron has been an arse and he has finally realised how badly this has gone down in Eastern Europe.
But he clearly has just talked the talk.
It's time he walked the walk - HE HASN'T so far.

As I posted, your views on Macron's speech seem to be the opposite of analysts. And also the opposite of the Eastern European leaders it was aimed at.

Doubtless your surrender monkey views won't change one iota as a result.

As I posted, your views on Macron's speech seem to be the opposite of analysts. And also the opposite of the Eastern European leaders it was aimed at.

Doubtless your surrender monkey views won't change one iota as a result.
Deflection technique in action.
Taking EU contributions into account, France would have to increase its contributions as a factor of GDP by a factor of 2.5 to reach the level of contributions from Les Rosbifs. 5 to reach that supplied by Poland and the Baltics.
(Note The Kiel figures only currently go to the end of January, but the French haven't caught up since.)
Time for Macron to Walk the Walk.

Taking EU contributions into account, France would have to increase its contributions as a factor of GDP by a factor of 2.5 to reach the level of contributions from Les Rosbifs. 5 to reach that supplied by Poland and the Baltics.
(Note The Kiel figures only currently go to the end of January, but the French haven't caught up since.)
Why do you keep going on about the EU. It’s totally irrelevant to this discussion.

Deflection?

I posted on Macron's speech, you started going on about EU loving! Bizarre behaviour.

FWIW I agree France should do more militarily, and I'm very pleased we're doing so much.

Back away from your deflection, and on the the topic you originally posted about, it seems that the Eastern Europeans are pleased not dismayed by the latest from him. Hopefully we can agree that's good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.