Russian invasion of Ukraine

exchange fund
Depends what unit,IMO.
If a unit like 72nd Mech get there first....there will be no exchange.
Wrong,i know....but some of these have seen nothing but brutallity for 9 years.
The world was shocked when videos appeard of Ukrainan soldier having his balls cut off.
Same with the head,hands and feet cut off....i am genuinely sorry to to post stuff like this....but its nothing new.
"SOME" Ukrainian units will not take prisoners...especially partisan.

Heroyam Slava.

Depends what unit,IMO.
If a unit like 72nd Mech get there first....there will be no exchange.
Wrong,i know....but some of these have seen nothing but brutallity for 9 years.
The world was shocked when videos appeard of Ukrainan soldier having his balls cut off.
Same with the head,hands and feet cut off....i am genuinely sorry to to post stuff like this....but its nothing new.
"SOME" Ukrainian units will not take prisoners...especially partisan.

Heroyam Slava.
it's very hard to keep calm when you remember all those horrors. for the orcs sake i hope they'll be waving huge white flag

That was a post earlier this morning. I know he's been reasonably accurate in the past but this one is a bit left field from other sources.
That said, the premise is fairly accurate as to what could happen.

Also the Ukrainians shell front lines heavily and launch HiMARS, Storm Shaddow and longer range stuff in the evening then attack as it gets dark, clean up and attack again before dawn and defensive units step forward and marmalise counter attacks with chain and heavy machine guns during the day.
Rinse and repeat.

So the lines don't change much during the day. So a post from this morning may be accurate.

Last edited:
it's very hard to keep calm when you remember all those horrors. for the orcs sake i hope they'll be waving huge white flag
In May alone....16,000 Russian troops phoned the surrender line,or whatever its called.
They know what is coming,unfortunately.
I say "unfortunately" as they can't all be bad cunts....surely.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.