Russian invasion of Ukraine

Now the good guys are pushing back I do wonder how this will finally end?

I really can't see a deal being done as it'd not be worth the paper it'd be written on.... push the ruskies back into their own shithole of a country and have lots of weapons on Ukraine's boarder forever with the risk of missiles always coming in the Russia, Putin being taken out and a more Liberal leader maybe?

Now the good guys are pushing back I do wonder how this will finally end?

I really can't see a deal being done as it'd not be worth the paper it'd be written on.... push the ruskies back into their own shithole of a country and have lots of weapons on Ukraine's boarder forever with the risk of missiles always coming in the Russia, Putin being taken out and a more Liberal leader maybe?
I imagine Ukraine pushes the Russian forces back to the extent to which it is content, then in whatever truce is ultimately signed, Ukraine automatically joins the EU or/and NATO, whereafter its territory is protected via those memberships. What happens with those living in the contested territories is a nettlesome issue; if they don’t wish to live in a Ukraine that will increasingly gravitate westward, then there will have to be some form of population resettlement. Russia will remain isolated from the West, refuel its economy by selling its mineral resources to China and India at knockdown prices (toodle-pip climate change), and start eying its next imperial overstretch.

I imagine Ukraine pushes the Russian forces back to the extent to which it is content, then in whatever truce is ultimately signed, Ukraine automatically joins the EU or/and NATO, whereafter its territory is protected via those memberships. What happens with those living in the contested territories is a nettlesome issue; if they don’t wish to live in a Ukraine that will increasingly gravitate westward, then there will have to be some form of population resettlement. Russia will remain isolated from the West, refuel its economy by selling its mineral resources to China and India at knockdown prices (toodle-pip climate change), and start eying its next imperial overstretch.
I would have given you a double like just for the use of nettlesome and toodle-pip in the same paragraph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.