Russian invasion of Ukraine

dont know what to make of that video, the last Russian guy with the beard making his way through the trench without looking to see if the trench junctions were clear, some appear to be unarmed,one with a pair of trainers on
I wouldn't know the difference between russian soldiers and Wagner convicts but I bet they are not trained anywhere near the high standards that NATO has trained the Ukrainians

Would be great if the Kremlin regime was brought to Ukraine for public execution they deserve no better! Obviously never happen.

dont know what to make of that video, the last Russian guy with the beard making his way through the trench without looking to see if the trench junctions were clear, some appear to be unarmed,one with a pair of trainers on, very limited military training if at all any, you would pick up more training tips with a week on call of duty than these have been given
Agree they didn't look like professional soldiers to me. Just some poor Russian used as cannon fodder.

dont know what to make of that video, the last Russian guy with the beard making his way through the trench without looking to see if the trench junctions were clear, some appear to be unarmed,one with a pair of trainers on, very limited military training if at all any, you would pick up more training tips with a week on call of duty than these have been given

Ukrainian soldiers breached the trenches at the rear so the russians didn't have a clue hence unarmed, can't take no risks at that range. Bearded man looked like he was wearing sports direct clobber. Least it was a quick death for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.