Russian invasion of Ukraine

They’ve already made so much ground inside Russia towards Moscow that if the air force was going to defend Putin they’d have been hit already.

Looks more like the Russian armed forces are joining the coup.
Yes the lack of aerial bombardment is puzzling.
Could it be the armed forces have had enough of Putin too.

Wonder how many troops are actually in and around Moscow and their state of combat readiness, and that’s before we even enquire about their loyalty. One thing being able to suppress the civilian population but another thing entirely to stand in the way of armed mercenaries.

Yes the lack of aerial bombardment is puzzling.
Could it be the armed forces have had enough of Putin too.

We’ve known Prighozin has protection for a while because he’s been saying treasonous, anti-Putin stuff for 3 months now without being arrested.

I guess the big question is who is offering that protection and are they the reason there’s been no resistance./

Wonder how many troops are actually in and around Moscow and their state of combat readiness, and that’s before we even enquire about their loyalty. One thing being able to suppress the civilian population but another thing entirely to stand in the way of armed mercenaries.

The army is spread thin as they have encountered massive losses in Ukraine. The more capable personnel would probably be in Ukraine. Not much in Moscow to put down an uprising.

I picked a hell of a night to go out on the piss! 15 unread pages on the Russian Invasion of Ukraine thread to devour - and what news it is!
I never thought I’d be saying this ever but … Go on Prigozhin lad!

Hopefully the Russian occupiers will about turn and join him on his route March to Moscow. Putin could be dead by the end of the weekend. Ding dong the witch is dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.