Russian invasion of Ukraine

im about 30 pages behind ,so forgive me if these questions have been asked.

who bankrolls wagner, is there an oligarch funding them, if there is surely that means whoever is funding wagner will be behind this ?

(my conspiracy theory) there are quite a few PMC operating for russian, imagine if they came together backed by the different oligarchs? with the promise from the west if putin is kicked out and the whole of ukraine was given back, amongst other things,you will get your moneys back and have a say in the future of russia

im about 30 pages behind ,so forgive me if these questions have been asked.

who bankrolls wagner, is there an oligarch funding them, if there is surely that means whoever is funding wagner will be behind this ?

(my conspiracy theory) there are quite a few PMC operating for russian, imagine if they came together backed by the different oligarchs? with the promise from the west if putin is kicked out and the whole of ukraine was given back, amongst other things,you will get your moneys back and have a say in the future of russia

The leader of wagner is a billionaire.

I assume Wagner will have received some assurances (either internally or externally) for them to make this move. It will be interesting to see who is really behind it.
I've been thinking this for a few weeks since Prigozhin started making louder noises about the Russian military. I do wonder if there has been a dialogue between him and external leaders either from China or the West to encourage him to grab power and end this sorry saga.

That air defence system on the highway could end up bringing down a passenger airliner. Think the airspace needs shutting now before disaster strikes.

The airspace around Ukraine and Russia has been closed to almost all civilian traffic for ages. The trunk route between Europe and Asia is now much further south, just north of Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.