Russian invasion of Ukraine

Surely Wagner as their Ilk are more crazy and ultranationalist than Putin, so we'd actually want them to lose right?
There is that, but on the other hand Putin's regime is happy to allow them free reign abroad and so are complicit in everything they do and logically just as evil.

Wagner are also the ones doing the fighting and dying in Ukraine and therefore unlike Putin 'safe' in his bunker a thousand miles away have an incentive to end the war which their leader has already aid is about enriching the oligarchs and stealing assets.... so I dunno!!

Hopefully they wipe each other out, but ye sometimes the devil you know.

I'm not convinced Prigozhin is motivated by patriotism, nationalism or anything other than what's best for Prigozhin.

If a pathway is created for him to be Tsar of Russia and the way to stability is to end everything that's going on right now in Ukraine, I think there's a good chance he takes it. He just seems outwardly more pragmatic and guided by logic than some of the lunatics in the current Russian administration (that's not saying much though).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.